• 1 Chicken Carcass with meat removed
• 8 cups water
• 1 large whole ginger root grated
• 6 cloves garlic, peeled whole
• 1 bunch green onion
• 1 bunch cilantro
• 6 limes
• In a large stockpot bring water and chicken carcass to a boil. Boil for about 10 minutes and reduce to a simmer.
• Add grated ginger, garlic, 3 whole green onions, and 3 sprigs cilantro. Cover and simmer for at least one but up to 6 hours.
• Broth can be strained to remove any chunks. Serve hot and top with a juice of a whole lime and chopped green onion & cilantro.