• 2 cups sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
• 2 cups flour
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 1/4 cups whole milk
• 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan or square pan with vegetable spray.
2. Combine the sugar and eggs in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment; mix just to combine. With the mixer on low speed, slowly drizzle in the olive oil, making sure the oil is well incorporated and emulsified.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
4. In a second bowl, combine the milk, zest and rosemary.
5. Add the flour to the stand mixer in three additions, alternating with the milk mixture. Be sure to whisk well after each addition; the batter will be runny. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake until the cake is a deep golden brown and bounces back when lightly pressed, 45 to 55 minutes.
7. Cool to room temperature on a rack, then remove the cake from the pan.