- 1 ½ cups red grapes (sliced in half)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme (minced)
- 1 long French baguette (sliced thin)
- Ricotta or a mild soft goat cheese
- Prosciutto (optional)
- EVOO to taste
- Prepare the crostini. Preheat oven to Broil. Slice a whole baguette thinly into small rounds. On a foil lined baking sheet, align all pieces of bread and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Heat the grapes. In a large skillet heat a touch of EVOO and add the sliced grapes. Sauté on medium heat until the grapes are soft but not mushy. About 3 minutes. Next, add the fresh thyme. Sauté for another 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Place the crostini into the broil and broil until the tops of the bread are golden brown. Be sure to watch the broiler.
- Pull out the crostini and spread a thin layer of cheese atop each bread slice. Next, scoop a spoonful of the grape mixture onto the cheese toast. Top with a slice of prosciutto (optional) & enjoy!